Home

Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro used

Shop Now Canon 400 2.8 Shop Philips Automation & Control From the People Who Get IT Canon Macro and Ring Lights are also available. The EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens from Canon will focus over the full range from infinity to true life size (1:1 reproduction ratio) macro. Ideal for photographing details and small subject material, it also serves as a very sharp prime telephoto lens for portraiture and other applications Primarily designed for close-up shooting, the EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM from Canon is a versatile L-series short telephoto prime that is also well-suited for portraiture and other mid-range subjects. As a macro lens, however, this 100mm offers a life-size, 1:1 maximum magnification and an 11.8 minimum focusing distance Canon's newest L series lens is its first mid-telephoto macro lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization. With the highest quality optics available, combined with near-silent Ultrasonic focusing and life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter, the EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM is simply unrivalled

Quality Used 100mm 2

1. Focal Length: 100mm. Maximum Aperture: 1:2.8. Lens construction is made up of 12 elements in 8 groups. Entirely new optically, with a three-group floating system for exceptional close-up performance. The first lens in its class to feature inner focusing. The lens length never changes, even at life size
  2. item 7 Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens B0087OYBPQ from Japan Used good condition 7 - Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens B0087OYBPQ from Japan Used good condition. $272.00. Free shipping. See all 69 - All listings for this product. Ratings and Reviews. Write a review. 4.8
  3. Buy Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens featuring EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format, Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32, One Ultra-Low Dispersion Element, Super Spectra Coating, 1:1 Magnification, 11.8 Min. Focus, Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System, Focus Range Limiter, Optical Image Stabilizer, Weather-Sealed Construction, Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
  4. Canon EF 100mm F/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens (3554B002) 5 out of 5 stars. (241) 241 product ratings - Canon EF 100mm F/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens (3554B002) $730.00. $12.70 shipping. or Best Offer
  5. The immaculately designed the Canon EF 100mm F/2.8 L IS USM Macro lens offers multiple uses. With impressive macro performance there is always a chance to get closer to the intimate parts of a scene. Image stabilization ensures great quality everytime you shoot and the fixed lens opens up an impressive aperture. Previous Next
  6. Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Stor

CANON 400 2.8 - Lowest Price Free Express Shi

The EF 100mm F/2.8 Macro USM is a medium telephoto lens with a macro feature providing a 1.0x magnification. With eight aperture blades, creative background blur is possible to help make the subject stand out. The lens features a focusing limiter switch which limits the focus range to improve AF speed The RF100mm F2.8 L MACRO IS USM lens distinguishes itself by maintaining incredibly high image quality, edge-to-edge, even wide open at its f/2.8 maximum aperture. With 17 elements in 13 groups and a 9-blade aperture system, it can deliver detailed images with gorgeous background blur and versatility in low light I think it is safe so say that the Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L MACRO IS (announcement) is a very interesting lens for the EOS R camera system.Pretty sure it will become a best seller. A previous video explored the Spherical Aberration control ring and macro capabilities of the Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L MACRO IS.The video below, featuring Canon Explorer of Light Kahran and Regis Bethencourt (aka. The EF 100 mm f /2.8 Macro USM lens is a prime lens made by Canon Inc. It is of the EF lens mount that fits the EOS camera system.There are three versions, the original, a second that adds a USM autofocus motor, and a recently released L series version that incorporates Image Stabilization (IS).. It is a macro lens, meaning that it is capable of reproducing an object the size of the image. Selling lightly used 100 f/2.8 l IS macro for $750.00 Maybe used 10 time since I have owned it. Bought new from B&H in Nov of 09. Pictures show what you are getting. Price to include PP and shipping to Con US

Canon Macro Lens 100mm in Stock - From the Experts at CD

Canon EF 28mm F/1.8 USM AF Wide Angle Lens. Very good shape with both caps $260 Canon 24-70mm 2.8 L Version 1. With Hood and front filter. $700 Canon 100mm 2.8 L Macro. Excellent shape. Almost no signs of use. Both caps and hood included $775 Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5 L MF Tilt Shift Lens Excellent shape with both caps. $65 The Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM is quite possibly the finest macro lens we've ever used, and assuredly the best double-duty macro if you shoot close-ups of people as well as small subjects. Indeed, if you're a video shooter as well, this is an essential triple -duty lens as it's a fantastic performer for videography

Canon 100mm F/2.8 Macro USM EF Mount Lens {58} - Used SLR ..

1. View info on our used equipment grading scale. Overview. THIS IS A USED ITEM IMAGES ARE FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY Condition: Good Capture a detailed image of a small object with the Canon 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens.This lens is made for Canon EF-mount full-frame format cameras
  2. Canon 100mm Macro f/2.8 L IS USM - $725 (Cincinnati Procam) (Used) Canon 100mm Macro f/2.8 L IS USMCall Ed with any questions.Our Craigslist items are only available in person at our Cincinnati location.We do not accept paypal or credit cards over the phone or email for your safety.Used items include a 30-day limited warranty. 1 o.
  3. g high resolution, fast aperture, low distortion, low falloff and beautiful soft bokeh this lens.

Used Canon EF 100mm f/2

1. Details about Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Prime Lens for Canon SLR and DSLR Cameras. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Prime Lens for Canon SLR and DSLR Cameras. Item Information. Condition: Used. Time left: d. h. m. s. day. hour. hours. Time left: 3d 20h . The listing has ended | Current bid:.
  2. The Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM L IS macro is the 6th macro lens in the Canon EF lens lineup. The lens does not replace the highly popular EF 100mm f/2.8 USM macro but is meant as a higher quality option featuring Canon's proven lens-based IS (Image Stabilizer). Just like most IS lenses the design complexity increased quite a bit from only 12.
  3. Aah okay, thanks for the info, expected that a macro lens won't be able to capture fast moving objects. Well at least when I get my 1000D, I would be able to use my dad 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM lens for most of my photography which involves non-moving objects and macros
  4. g
  5. Up for sale today is a Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro Prime Lens in Excellent Condition. There is no lens case included in this auction. Happy bidding! Sent with Australia Post Parcel Express + Signature
  6. This is one of Canons first generation non L lens. This is a fast lens and takes sharp pictures even if it is a non IS. This is ideal for macro photography but other photographers used in portrait photography just like a prime lens. I was not really into macro photography so I barely use this lens
  7. I had an open slot in my schedule, however, and decided that I would give the Canon EF 100mm F2.8L IS Macro the treatment I've given countless other lenses in recent years. After nearly ten years of use (during which it has been my third-most used lens), the Canon 100L Macro still looks and operates like new, and has paid for itself many.

In my experience, the Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro is a very sharp lens, although not the all-time sharpest I've used. A large portion of the frame is tack-sharp already at f/2.8, with the exception of the extreme corners. As you'd expect from a macro lens, close-up image quality is identically excellent Used Canon 100mm F/2.8 Macro L IS EF Lens. This is a great lens, allows one to stand off from your subject is state-of-the-art in sharpness and can even be used for macro work hand-held because of the image stabilisation. Even used, this example is in immaculate condition in the glass, barrel, focussing and exposure The Canon Macro Lens EF 100mm 1: 2.8 L IS USM has a focus stop that can be adjusted in three positions: Full, 0.5m-∞ and 0.3m-0.5m. If in Full mode the lens still misses and begins to focus from MDF to infinity, then it takes him enough time to feel discomfort from the 'speed' of this process, especially when photographing people

Used Canon FD 100mm f/4 +EXTENSION TUBE FD 50| London

Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM RefurbishedCanon ..

1. Engineered specifically for full-frame EOS R series cameras, the Canon RF 100mm F2.8 L MACRO IS USM Lens is the world's first* medium telephoto macro lens delivering close-up imagery at up to 1.4x magnification with autofocus. Featuring a fixed 100mm focal length, a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture for blurred backgrounds and low light shooting, fast, highly-precise AF, and an SA (spherical.
  2. First Looks at Canon RF 100mm F2.8 L Macro IS USM Lens Image Quality. Image quality, vignetting, and distortion test results have been added to the Canon RF 100mm F2.8 L Macro IS USM Lens page. Let the comparisons begin: Canon RF 100mm F2.8 L vs. EF 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro Lens. Canon RF 100mm F2.8 L vs. Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens
  3. The Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM lens is dust- and moisture-resistant but I was unable to discover an operating temperature range, which used to be a de rigueur specification for every company's lenses. A Canon representative told me he assumed it would be similar to EOS cameras, released at about the same time as the lens, which.
  4. Although it replaces the EF 100mm f/2.8 MACRO lens marketed in 1991, it is a completely new design. It incorporates a ring type USM giving quiet, high-speed autofocus. The full-time mechanical manual focus gives very smooth manual focusing. For the first time in a 1X focusing telephoto macro lens, inner focusing is used
The Story Behind the Image 10 – Northern Flying Squirrel

Selling lightly used 100 f/2.8 l IS macro for $750.00 Maybe used 10 time since I have owned it. Bought new from B&H in Nov of 09. Pictures show what you are getting. Price to include PP and shipping to Con US Canon 100mm f/2.8 L for Video. Using telephotos on video is usually a recipe for jello-y, shaky disaster unless you have a sandbagged tripod in a windless studio. But not with this lens. The Canon 100mm f/2.8 L's image stabilization is top tier, meaning you can hand hold this sucker without needing a gimbal and still get stable shots I've actually got my 100mm macro attached to one of my cameras at the moment with the 1.4x canon converter and 65mm of extension tubes between them (you're right, the Canon converter won't attach. The RF100mm F2.8 L MACRO IS USM lens distinguishes itself by maintaining incredibly high image quality, edge-to-edge, even wide open at its f/2.8 maximum aperture. With 17 elements in 13 groups.

Canon EF 100mm ƒ/2.8L Macro IS USM ~$1,000 The newest version of the 100mm ƒ/2.8 macro has been refined, offering L-class quality and improvements in sharpness and light falloff These include the 100/2.8 USM (non-L/IS), MP-E 65mm and EF-S 60/2.8 Macro. The 50/2.5 Compact Macro - which uses 52mm filters - also is designed to allow these flashes to be directly attached without any adapter (note, no filter can be used on the lens when any of the flashes is attached) Images taken by Canon EF 100mm f/2,8 L IS USM Macro. Before reading further, here are a few images taken with Canon EF 100mm f/2,8 L IS USM Macro that might inspire you. Click on the image you want to know more about. Each image has information with which camera and settings it was shot with Canon's newest L series lens is its first mid-telephoto macro lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization. With the highest quality optics available, combined with near-silent Ultrasonic focusing and life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter, the EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM is simply unrivalled. This is the first lens on the market to incorporate Canon's new Hybrid. Canon makes 2 100mm prime lenses 1.100mm f2.8 macro 2.100mm f2.0 The difference? The macro can focus closer, is bigger, and costs more. The f2.0 has a wider max aperature, is smaller, and cheaper, but it can't focus nearly as close. Of course there is the question of sharpness, but if you are doing portraits, you probably don't care how sharp.

Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM RefurbishedCanon Online Stor

1. As you know, Canon will introduce the first RF macro lens, the Canon RF 100mmf/2.8L IS USM Macro alongside the RF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM and RF 600mm f/4L IS USM.. The Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro will feature a new ring called SA Control which means you'll be able to control spherical aberrations in the lens.. Spherical aberration is present when the outer parts of a lens do not.
  2. The Canon EF 100mm/2.8macro USM is capable of this at f2.8. Note: not the much older 100mm/2.8macro that was not USM. I have never used the 100mm/2.0 but from the MTF data I expect that it is not capable of delivering similar quality at f2.0 but it has been reported that it does well at f2.8. If you want a macro lens, it's obvious which one to.
  3. g of the subject to the sensor better, which is important to get more pixels on the subject. Regards, Bill
  4. A totally revised version of the popular 100mm f/2.8 macro lens. Focusing over the full range from infinity down to life size (1:1 reproduction ratio), this lens will impress any serious photographer with its combination of versatility, image quality and superb handling
  5. Reasons to choose Canon EF 100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM over Tamron SP 90mm F2.8 Di VC USD Macro. 2 advantages. Focal Length - Tele. 100mm vs 90mm. 10mm more tele coverage. Diameter. 78 mm vs 79 mm. 1 mm smaller in diameter. Reasons to choose Tamron SP 90mm F2.8 Di VC USD Macro over Canon EF 100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM
  6. I found a used Canon 100mm f/2.8 USM (non-IS) Macro lens which I have purchased. My 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II lens with an extension tube also does a pretty neat job as a close-up lens but, the 100mm macro is easier to handle..

Canon will be announcing the Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro very soon, as we now see Canon marketing leaks ahead of the official announcement.. The Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro will launch at $1399 USD. Here is some official information from Canon regarding the RF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro.. World's First Medium Telephoto Macro Lens with a Maximum Magnification of 1.4 Exploring the Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro Lens. The Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L macro lens is designed for extreme close-up work. With its 100-millimetre fixed focal length, it is suitable for both macro photography as well as middle-distance photography These are the Sony FE 90mm Macro G OSS, the Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro IS USM, and the Nikon Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8. The first two I have used for years and taken thousand of images with, but I.

Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens for sale online eBa

the value of the canon 100mm macro lens. The Canon 100mm f/2.8 lens is special because it really is the definition of a niche camera lens - it is not for everybody, but if you are looking to get into macro photography - whether as a hobby or for a specific purpose - this lens fires on all cylinders and does the job beautifully well Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2:1 Ultra-Macro is the second 2:1 Macro lens that we have (The first one is the 60mm f/2.8). 100mm is one of the most common focal length for macro photography usage. All of the 100mm macro lenses in the market can only reproduce 1:1 magnification (life-size) image only Hi. Just looking for some opinions. I bought a used 100mm lens (non stabilized version). It seemed to work great at first when I took about 30 shots to test it. When I picked it up a day or 2 later, it started making a horrible sound when in auto focus and at the 1:1 range (0.307m). The lens sticks..

Can I use the Canon x1.4 Teleconverter with my Canon 100mm Maco F/2.8 without ruining any of the equipment? I use both a 10D and a 20D. I bought the teleconverter with my Canon 100-400mm L lense and was wondering if I could use it with my macro lens to be able to zoom in on small things better Shop Canon RF 100mm f/2.8 L MACRO IS USM Telephoto Lens for RF Mount Cameras Black at Best Buy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Price Match Guarantee Canon RF 100mm F2.8L Macro IS USM is an Auto Focus (AF) Macro Prime lens with 35mm FF max sensor coverage and it is designed to be used with Canon RF mount cameras. Lens Mount Canon RF 100mm F2.8L Macro IS USM is compatible with cameras that have Canon RF lens mount.Some of the latest released cameras with Canon RF lens mount are Canon R5, Canon R6 and Canon RP Capture intricate detail. Deliver 1:1 life size image repros of miniature life with 100mm focal length and minimum 30cm focusing distance with EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM. Hybrid Image Stabilizer provides 2-stops of correction during 1.0x magnification, 3-stops at 0.5x magnification and 4-stops during normal shooting The Canon EF 100 mm f/2.8 USM lens also allows excellent manual focus in AF mode. The high quality optics in this f/2.8 USM macro lens allows you to capture life size close-ups without any adapter. The Canon EF 100 mm f/2.8 USM lens can be used as a normal telephoto lens as well. Product Identifiers: Brand: Canon: MPN: 4657A006: GTIN.

The Canon 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM. A major upgrade to the venerable 100mm f/2.8 Macro, this lens now receives L-series designation, weather sealing, and Canon's four-stop hybrid image stabilization system. The hybrid image stabilization system compensates for linear and rotational shake, making image stabilization more effective at close. • Bright f/2.8 max aperture. • Super Spectra coating to suppress flare and ghosting. The Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro Lens is one of the few macro lenses that produces amazing closeup imagery without having to rely on rail systems for stability. It works well hand-held and is a comfortable size for everyday shooting 100mm f/2.8 Macro Lens for Sony E (USED) - S/N BBP30476 Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Nam

Butterfly macro / close up. Dragonfly macro / close up. Purple flower macro / close up. Hints and tips for using a Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 macro lens. It does take some time getting used to the shallow depth of field, especially when using an aperture setting of f/2.8 The Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro is designed for macro photography up to life size (1x) magnification. The macro photography would uncover details that would be impossible to detect by the naked eye, and gives new perspective to minute objects like insects and flowers

Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens is marketing speak.. Let me break this down for you into human speak.. EF means this lens will work on a full frame (EF) or a crop sensor (EF-S) camera. f/2.8 means this lens has a constant aperture of f/2.8. The highest aperture this lens can achieve is f/22 The Canon 100mm macro lens was on my Want List for such a long time, next to the Canon 10-22mm Ultra Wide-Angle. Oddly, once I did get it, I never used it, and it sat gathering dust in the cupboard for a couple of years. Now it is my go-to lens for doing still life, food and of course, macro photography Canon hasn't missed that the EF version of the 100mm f/2.8 macro lens has been popular as a portrait lens for some time and asked Kahran and Regis Bethencourt of CreativeSoul Photography to take.

Boasting the professional grade image quality seen throughout Canon's RF lens line-up, the RF 100mm f2.8L MACRO IS USM's advanced lens design ensures sharp, high-contrast images edge-to-edge. The RF 100mm f2.8L MACRO IS USM also features up to 5-stops Optical Image Stabilization and 8-stops Combined IS (using CIPA standards) when used with. The Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro is a major improvement over the excellent Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro it replaces. Key features include: Four-stop image stabilization. Weather sealed. Improved moto Canon RF 100mm F2.8L Macro IS USM Lens Key Features: An incredible 1.4x magnification & close focusing distance of just 26cm. As easily a fantastic portrait lens as it is an amazing macro lens. Lens structure comprised of 17 lens elements in 13 groups. Dual Nano USM autofocusing system for fast & precise AF You can also take a look at these similar lenses: Canon 100mm F/2 Sigma 105mm F/2.8 Canon 90mm F/2.8 Tamron 90mm F/2.8 Canon 85mm F/1.8 Reviews This lens has been reviewed at: photo.net photo.net #2 photozone.de the-digital-picture.co The EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM has a true macro magnification ratio of 1:1, meaning the object you are photographing in real life is the same size as on your camera sensor. This versatile lens gives great results in portrait work and handheld movie-making, thanks to its ability to achieve a shallow depth of field with beautiful bokeh, along.

The Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM macro may be a comparatively old lens by now but it's still capable of playing in the top league - easily. It provides sharp images straight from f/2.8 and it's downright excellent between f/4 and f/8. Diffraction effects reduces the performance thereafter but it's fine to use all the way down to f/16 My latest photo walk was definitely a different one to say the least. I decided to use my Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro on my Sony A7RIV. It was my first time doing so since I got the Sigma MC-11 adapter. Admittedly, it didn't work perfectly and I had a lot of missed shots. Mainly because the auto focus wasn't very consistent Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens Sample Photos. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM. Press Release. Marketed: 01-Sep-2009. Lens Mount: EF. Random Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Samples from 13146 available Photos more Canon macro lens - 100mm. Email Address. Please enter a valid email address. Thank You! We'll send a notification when this item is back in stock. Home. Electronics. Cameras & Video Cameras. Camera & Video Accessories. Share this item. Save to favorites. Canon macro lens - 100mm

Canon EF f/2.8 Camera Lenses 100mm Focal for sale eBa

The Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM ($599.99 direct) is a telephoto lens for Canon cameras that can focus close enough to capture objects with true 1:1 magnfiication. It is adequately sharp, even. Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens. Engineered specifically for full-frame EOS R series cameras, the RF100mm F2.8 L MACRO IS USM is the world's first* medium telephoto macro lens delivering close-up imagery at up to 1.4x magnification with autofocus Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens - 4514C002 World's First* Medium Telephoto Macro Lens with a Maximum Magnification of 1.4x. The RF100mm F2.8 L MACRO IS USM Lens is the world's first* medium telephoto AF Macro lens with a maximum magnification ratio of 1.4x EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens - Canon. -. $400. (HOUSTON) Inherited the lens and don't need. Only used a handful of times to test, so it is in excellent condition. Looking for $400 or best offer. Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro Lens: This Canon macro lens enables life-size magnification of small subjects. The included macroflash makes it easy to take. Price $ 429.00. Overview Based on widely popular Tokina AT-X M100 PRO D Macro model, the atx-i 100mm F2.8 FF Macro is redesigned and optimized for contemporary full-frame DSLR cameras with still photographers and video content creators' demands in mind. The Tokina atx-i 100mm F2.8 FF MACRO features two models to fit Nikon F and Canon EF mounts

For reference, the Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS, and the Canon 100mm f/2.8 Non-L Series both have a 1:1 focusing distance at about 12 inches. Sigma 70mm Macro Art Series at f/22 And those two inches mean a lot when you're working in small confined environments and using lights that are actually behind your lens EF- Name 100mm f/2.8 2X Ultra-Macro APO Focal Length 100mm Max. Aperture f/2.8 Angle of View 24.4° Format Compatibility Full Frame Lens Structure 12 elements in 10 groups Aperture Blades 9 (Canon), 7 (Nikon), 13 (Sony, Canon R, Nikon Z) Min. Focusing Distance 24.7cm (2X) Max. Magnification 2:1 Filter Thread 67mm Dimensions Φ72mm×125mm (Canon EF [

Canon MP-E 65mm f/2

Video: Used Canon EF 100mm F/2

Canon U.S.A., Inc. EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro US

The Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens is the first mid-telephoto macro lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization. With the highest quality optics available, combined with near-silent Ultrasonic focusing and life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter, the EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM is simply unrivaled R17,695.00. The EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM, part of Canons prestigious L series, and first featuring an Image Stabilizer with angle and shift detection that is highly effective at close focusing distances. Purchase this item between the 01st of October to 31st December 2020 and you can claim back R3000 of your purchase Canon EOS 7D • Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM @100mm • 1/1250 • f/7.1 • ISO 1600 hosted photo POST YOUR BEE SHOTS (any non-butterfly all pollinators are welcome - wasps, etc.

Canon EF 180mm f/3

Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 L IS USM Macro - Ken Rockwel

Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM. This lens is the more modest cousin of Canon 's L-series version, which includes both image stabilisation ( IS) and ultra-low dispersion ( ULD) glass. It might therefore be expected to deliver a fairly ordinary performance, but that is not the case. Its resolution does dip at f/4 and goes surprisingly low at f. The EF 100mm F/2.8 Macro USM is a medium telephoto lens with a macro feature providing a 1.0x magnification for miniature subjects. Whisper silent auto focus for the tiniest subjects Get up super close with fast and virually silent auto focus with the ring USM auto focus with manual override system Winner of the 'Best DSLR Macro Lens' TIPA World Awards 2020, the Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2X Ultra Macro APO is now available in versions for mirrorless cameras from Canon and Nikon. Priced at $449.00, the Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2x Ultra Macro APO lens for full-frame sensors has been available, since 2019, for Canon EF and Nikon AI DSLR cameras and the. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens. Condition is Used. Dispatched with Royal Mail Special Delivery next working day by 1p.m. for free. This item has some micro marks on the body, please see attached actual photos of the item. This item is in full working order. Comes with front and rear caps, box I have been shooting beauty and portraits in-studio with my Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro lens for about four years by now. Almost everything you see in my portfolio is photographed with this baby. My one and only reason for choosing this lens over its L-series sibling is its cost, which was a little over $1,000 at the time, practically double the price of the original 100mm Macro lens

A Poor Man's Guide to Budget Macro Photography - Tuts+

Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens - B&H Photo Vide

The long macro lenses include the less expensive Sigma 150mm (non-OS), which is a bit harder to find, but offers excellent image quality and is built like a tank. It's my backup macro lens (after the Canon 100mm f/2.8L), and I turn to it when I want a bit more working distance. Next, we have the Tamron 180mm f/3.5 and the Sigma 150mm f/2.8 OS LensCoat for Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro L IS - Digital Camo. Special Order £91.99. Add to Basket. 1x LensCoat for Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro L IS - Digital Camo. Continue Shopping Checkout. Extension Tubes for the Canon EF 100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM Lens. Canon EF12II Extension Tube. Awaiting Stock £83.00. Add to Basket Brand: Canon. Short Description: Canon Macro lens EF 100 mm F 2.8. Price (S$): $400. Condition of Item (s): 8. Detailed Description: Canon Macro lens EF 100 mm F 2.8, very good condition seldom used & always in dry cabinet. I have the Canon 100mm L lens so selling off this one. Name: lk 10.0. Build. 9.5. 9.8. a perfect 100mm lens. -. Used this lens on NEX 5N camera, this is a one perfect 100mm. It has very good resolution and contrast right from the start @2.8, no noticeable distortions or abberations, no color casts. Very good for portrait work The lens' image stabilization system reduces shake by up to 5 stops, and this increases to 8 stops when used in combination with a stabilized camera body, like the EOS R5. The lens takes 67mm filters. Shipping in July, the Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM has an MSRP of $1,400. When purchasing underwater photography equipment like the.

Canon EF 85mm f/1

Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Review - Ken Rockwel

Canon RF 100mm F2.8L MACRO IS USM. The Canon RF 100mm F2.8L MACRO IS USM, is the world's first AF macro lens that offers a 1.4x magnification. Aimed at macro, still life and portrait photographers, its 1.4:1 magnification ratio is delivered by its floating system and short back focusing The Canon 100mm EF lens is Canon's newest L series lens and its first mid-telephoto macro L lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization. With the highest quality optics available, combined with near-silent Ultrasonic focusing and life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter, the Canon 100mm EF lens is simply unrivalled Other features include a maximum f/2.8 aperture for shallow depth of field effects, dual nano USM motors for faster AF and up to five stops of optical image stabilisation (and up to eight stops when used with the Canon EOS R5 or EOS R6). You can find the Canon RF 100mm F2.8L MACRO IS USM on Amazon UK and Amazon US

Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2:1 Ultra Macro APO Lens for Canon E

Primarily designed for close-up shooting, the EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM from Canon is a versatile L-series short telephoto prime that is also well-suited for portraiture and other mid-range subjects. As a macro lens, however, this 100mm offers a life-size, 1:1 maximum magnification and an 11.8″ minimum focusing distance I just bought a 70-200mm 2.8 L IS USM and I'm loving it too.. The L really is better so depends on the quality you want, but I am never disappointed by my non-L 100mm F2.8 macro! =D Good luck The canon ef 100mm f2.8 macro usm is a medium telephoto macro lens for canon's full-frame and aps-c dslrs. . 7 months used no problem and carefully used.Macro.. the only improvements on this would be if you needed 150 or 180mm - but IMHO those extreme lenses are more limited - the 100mm macro also doubles as a great short tele/ portrait lens. Canon 6D. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 , Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 macro. CanonEF 17-40 f/4 L Canon EF 24-70 f/4 IS L and 70-200 f/4 L

Canon 100mm f/2.8 L Macro IS USM EF-Mount Lens {67} at KEH ..

135/2L has fast AF, full stop faster than all competing zooms, can be used with Canon's 1.4x and 2x extenders. With tubes you can used it for light macro photography as well. 100/2.8 is nice macro lens. Macro lens have bad reputation on focus speeds, but USM is definately great help in that department. Whole lot cheaper than 135/2L